FRAUD NEGATES CONSENT
In America the government governs with with consent of the governed. If consent is gained fraudulently it is null and void. Court cases consistently rule that fraud negates consent. This means those who enforce fraudulent laws are accessories after the fact and can be held liable for their crimes.
Consider the following information. Ignorance is no excuse.
DARE TO TELL THE TRUTH
How do you feel when you have been lied to and deceived? If you discovered that a law, statute, regulation or policy was created based upon deception and falsehood would you still support or enforce it? Will you be held accountable one day?
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it” – Adolf Hitler
How it all began… Harry Anslinger had led in alcohol prohibition from 1929-1930. In 1930 he became America’s first drug czar and led in a new prohibition campaign. Here are words spoken by Harry Anslinger that he used to justify prohibition of a plant which had been used as food, clothing and medicine for thousands of years.
• “…the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.” -Harry J. Anslinger, “Gore Files”
• “Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.” -Harry J. Anslinger, “Gore Files”
• “There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jass and swing, result from marijuana usage. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.” -Harry J. Anslinger, “testimony to US Congress supporting Marahuana Tax Act, 1937″
• “I wish I could show you what a small marijuana cigarette can do to one of our degenerate Spanish-speaking residents. That’s why our problem is so great; the greatest percentage of our population is composed of Spanish-speaking persons, most of who are low mentally, because of social and racial conditions.”
• “Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing.”
• “Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.”
• “You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother.”
• “Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”
The Shafer Commission…
In 1972 President Nixon appointed Governor Raymond P. Shafer of Pennsylvania, a former prosecutor known as a law and order governor, to head a Commission to study the facts about Marijuana. The bipartisan panel included a congressman and senator from each party, as well as, nine people appointed by Richard Nixon including the dean of a law school, the head of a mental health hospital, and a retired Chicago police captain. The Shafer Commission produced a report called, The Report of the National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse – Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding. This report concluded the following:
• “Neither the marihuana user nor the drug itself can be said to constitute a danger to public safety.” (p. 78)
• “Recent research has not yet proven that marihuana use significantly impairs driving ability or performance.” (p. 79)
• “In sum, the weight of the evidence is that marihuana does not cause violent or aggressive behavior; if anything marihuana serves to inhibit the expression of such behavior.” (p. 73)
• “No verification is found of a causal relationship between marihuana use and subsequent heroin use.” (p. 88)
• “In short marihuana is not generally viewed by participants in the criminal justice community as a major contributing influence in the commission of delinquent or criminal acts.” (p. 75)
• “Most users, young and old, demonstrate an average or above-average degree of social functioning, academic achievement, and job performance.” (p. 96)
• “No valid stereotype of a marihuana user or non-user can be drawn.” (p. 36)
• “Young people who choose to experiment with marihuana are fundamentally the same people, socially and psychologically, as those who use alcohol and tobacco.” (p. 42)
• “No significant physical, biochemical, or mental abnormalities could be attributed solely to their marihuana smoking.” (p. 61)
• “No reliable evidence exists indicating that marihuana causes genetic defects in man.” (p. 84)
• “Marihuana’s relative potential for harm to the vast majority of individual users and its actual impact on society does not justify a social policy designed to seek out and firmly punish those who use it.” (p. 130)
The Shafer Commission findings were based upon facts and science. However, President Nixon, speaking with Bob Haldeman in the Oval Office one month after he had been told his national commission would urge marijuana decriminalization had a different agenda: “I want a Goddamn strong statement about marijuana. Can I get that out of this son-of-a-bitching, uh, Domestic Council? . . I mean one on marijuana that just tears the ass out of them.” Nixon refused to read the report. Instead, he declared Marijuana public enemy number one. His view regarding educating the public on marijuana was: “Enforce the law; you’ve got to scare them.” Laws created from fraud are lawless and should not be enforced. Hitler created laws. History shows what happens when bad laws are enforced. George Washington said, “Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.” Thomas Jefferson said, “Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.”
Here is the report Nixon refused to read:
Marihuana, A Signal of Misunderstanding – Table of Contents
Nixon tape transcripts are here: Nixon, Marijuana, and the Shafer Commission
Invasion of personal privacy
The most repugnant invasion of privacy is the random ‘drug’ test. Employees are coerced into signing a paper under threat of losing their jobs. Anything signed under coercion is unlawful, null and void. The Declaration of Independence declares we all have certain unalienable rights given by our Creator which cannot be transferred or revoked. Random drug tests are a violation of the 5th amendment concerning self-incrimination and a violation of the 4th amendment concerning search and seizure without probable cause. It assumes everyone is ‘guilty’ until proven ‘innocent’. This is against the spirit upon which America was founded.
Fraud negates consent
From Anslinger to Nixon to employers it has all been pushed by fraud. A law, statute, regulation or policy created from fraud is not law but is itself the very essence of lawlessness, tyranny and evil.
“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.” Marbury vs. Madison 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)
Those who violate the highest laws of the land are participating in the erosion and destruction of everyone’s God-given liberties. They are aiding and abetting criminal activity. Thomas Jefferson said, “Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.”
What does the Bible say?
God created Cannabis (Marijuana) and called it good – Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. (31) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. (Cannabis seeds are 33% protein).
False teachers command to abstain from meats – 1Ti 4:1-5 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (2) Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; (3) Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (4) For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: (5) For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
What goes into your body does not make you evil – Mar 7:18-21 (18) And he said to them, Have even you so little wisdom? Do you not see that whatever goes into a man from outside is not able to make him unclean, (19) because it goes not into the heart but into the stomach, and goes out with the waste? He said this, making all food clean. (20) And he said, That which comes out of the man, that makes the man unclean. (21) Because from inside, from the heart of men, come evil thoughts and unclean pleasures,
Do not judge people who use it – Rom 14:2-4 (2) For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. (3) Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. (4) Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. (16) Let not then your good be evil spoken of: (17) For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Mankind ate from the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Every since then he has made bad decisions about what is good and what is evil. Only God can make this decision. God called it good. Man calls it evil. Who are you going to believe?
Facts about Marijuana (slang term) also known as Hemp (common name) or Cannabis (scientific name)
For more information start here: Hemp – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• The Constitution drafts were written on Cannabis (Hemp/Marijuana) paper. George Washington grew it and kept notes on growing methods. He used it for toothaches. He asked the Colonial farmers to grow Cannabis to strengthen America.
• During WWII farmers were urged to grow Cannabis for rope for the war effort. The film was called ‘Hemp for Victory’
• Cannabis is the strongest natural fiber known to mankind. It is easier to grow than cotton. Clothes made from Cannabis are superior to Cotton. Cannabis makes the strongest natural rope known to mankind.
• Cannabis seeds are 33% protein and full of trace minerals and essential fatty acids. It has everything the human body needs for survival and health. The oils could easily be used to power diesel engines.
• Cannabis flowers and leaves have been used for centuries to treat depression, PMS, headaches, pain, swelling, cramps, violent behavior and recently has been used for Glaucoma, Cancer, ADHD, Autism, Alcoholism, Hypertension, Diabetes. Medical benefits are well-documented at Phoenix Tears – Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent… or watch “Run From The Cure” on YouTube.
• Nobody has ever died of a Cannabis overdose. It is not addicting and there are no withdrawals. There is no memory loss and concentration is improved for ADHD. Cannabis does not affect academic or work performance. It does not make people lazy. These are all stereotypes pushed by propaganda campaigns.
Those who support this lie show utter contempt for America and the liberties upon which it was founded. You have a moral obligation to tell the truth and expose the lies. Now that you know this information what will you do? Will you continue to support or enforce the throwing of human beings in jail over a plant? Think about it. What would happen if coffee were made illegal? Do you like being lied to? You can no longer plead ignorance. When you obey, follow orders, participate, cooperate or support federal criminal activity you become a party to it and are without excuse much like the Nazi soldiers who obeyed the criminal laws of Hitler. You will be held personally accountable for your actions either in this life or the one to come.
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote